Wednesday 30 March 2016

RIP our love


Name : Xmas
(also known as the Dog, 笨狗狗, Mas-mas-choo)
Age: 13yrs
DOB : 28 Mar 2003
Gender : Male
Adopted : Mid Sept 2004
Passed away : 26 Mar 2016

Sorry we had to let you go. You are the love of our lives for the past 12 years, we really didn't wanna let you go. But seeing you suffering with your malignant tumor was heartbreaking... and when you didn't even want to eat anymore, we were forced to make the hard decision. And it was the hardest decision in our lives.

We miss you a lot. Your daddy misses having you following him around. I still check the floor whenever I put my feet down to stand up for fear of stepping on you. I still leave a gap for the glass sliding door between the kitchen and the living room, so that you can walk through when we have the aircon on. I still look at your favourite sleeping spot, near our shoes, whenever we come home. Miss your silly-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment