Sunday 24 April 2016

This Slicer is Awesome

I managed to test the slicer I bought from Daiso... super easy to use and slices pretty well for my fried shallots. I even shared it on the SHC facebook page and lots of ladies rushed down to Daiso to buy haha... sales at Daiso must have jumped that few days. Good thing must share right?

I washed the slicer with soap and water before using.

Peeled the shallots and placed the slicer over a bowl.

Lifted the cover, placed the shallots in. You can put 2-3 to fill the hole.

Place back the cover and slice! No more holding onto the shallots and slicing. And the cover protects the fingers from being sliced by the slicer... how great is that? Very wonderful toy for people not so apt at slicing stuff, isn't it?

And walah! Half a bowl of shallots in a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment